- Motto: Apart from gaining knowledge, it is vital to experience life in every place we have been or will be.
- Country of origin: Bangladesh
- Situation: Currently studying in the Czech Republic
- Higher education institution: CZECH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN PRAGUE
- Field of study: Optics and Nanostructure
- Level of study: Master
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
I found the courses very profound.
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Yes, It did. I found it on the faculty website. The professors, the faculty is more than helpful.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
The method of study is very different, it focuses more on the core basics of science.
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
The city of Prague is the best part of the student life.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?