- Motto: Studied in 2014 in Czech Republic FJFI ČVUT v Praze. Currently working in Mongolian Czech Language and Cultural Center.NGO
- Country of origin: Mongolia
- Situation: Alumni (finished studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Czech Technical University in Prague
- Field of study: Applied Science
- Level of study: Bachelor
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
Culture and first impression
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Vládní stipendia program in Mongolia
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
People's kindness. Professors goodwill
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
Most difficult exams gives me most memorable experience and after joy.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
YES very much my life is totaly changed. approved
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
Please first impression is not always right. Czech Republic can be trusted.