The Czech Republic Alumni initiative is a new programme of the Czech National Agency for International Education and is intended for all foreigners, who have studied at Czech higher education institutions, without limiting the length of study, who identify not only with their former institution but also with the Czech Republic and its culture. Visit our website for more information on the Czech Republic Alumni programme and the upcoming services.
For the purpose of developing a meaningful and beneficial programme for our members and partners, we are organizing several focus groups with the goal of finding out how foreign graduates, who have studied in the Czech Republic perceive their academic experience retrospectively, including the view of participants on the benefits of studying and staying in or moving from the Czech Republic during various phases of their lives.
The main output of the focus groups will be the finding of:
- feedback on studying in the Czech Republic (positive and negative)
- motivational factors for registration and participation in the alumni programme
- factors leading to active participation and use of the benefits of the alumni programme
- challenges preventing potential members from participating in the alumni programme
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to influence the form of Czech Republic Alumni programme
- Share your story in a group of people with similar experience
- Meet new people, expand your network and horizons
Are you an eligible candidate?
- Have you studied at a Czech higher education institution?
- Are you eager to share your experience and help us shape the Czech Republic Alumni programme?
- Do you like testing products/services and would you like to give feedback to ours?
- Do you have a possibility to join focus group in person (if you live in the Czech Republic) or online (if you live abroad)?
- Are you available on 23rd-27th November 2020 to take part in our focus group?
- Do you enjoy a good quality discussion and are you giving an opportunity to others to express themselves?
- Do you speak fluently in Czech, English or in both languages?
If you have answered yes to all of the above questions, please go ahead, and apply, we would love to hear from you!
When and where:
The focus groups (6 sessions in total) will take place during 23rd-27th November 2020 and will last two hours each session. Each chosen applicant can attend only one session of the focus groups. Depending on your location and current pandemic gathering restrictions, the focus groups can take both online (moderated Zoom session) and offline (moderated in-person session in Prague). Focus groups aimed at alumni living abroad will all take place online.
How to take part in the focus groups?
- Apply by filling out this registration form latest by the 26th October 2020.
- If chosen, you will be contacted by our partner research agency to confirm the exact date.
- Attend the focus group online or offline between 23rd-27th November 2020.
In case you are unable to join our focus groups but are interested in joining the Czech Republic Alumni programme, you can register as a member here to connect with fellow alumni, engage with our partners, inspire prospective students and keep in touch!