- Motto: I did Erasmus in Italia for 6 months and in Czechia for 3 months right now. I’m doing Master in University of South Bohemia. I’ll stay here for next 2 years.
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Situation: Student (currently studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
- Field of study: Agriculture
- Level of study: Master
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
Modern universities, rich Czech culture, wise and friendly professors, and warm Czech people.
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Yes. I did Erasmus here that is why I choose same place again. Of course, firstly, Czechia universities are well equipped with technical things, here bachelor degree takes 3 years, in my country 4 years.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
Very kind people.
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
Well honestly, I really like our technical trips in same time you can get fun and knowledge.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
I’m here for Master if I want to get job in my country, it will be not too hard. Because in my country many people do not speak English.
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
They should come here because: Czech Republic is really helpful for people who are studying. Students have many opportunities. And also Czech professors are qualified and friendly.