- Motto: I’m currently studying at the Brno University of Technology (BUT), Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication.I’m really interested in leadership, group dynamics and communications. In the future I'd like to work with both coaching and leadershi
- Country of origin: Syrian Arab Republic
- Situation: Student (currently studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Brno University of Technology
- Field of study: Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication BUT
- Level of study: Doctoral
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
High-quality education and research, especially in Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, has a long tradition in the Czech Republic. Safe location in the heart of Europe
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Studying in Czech Republic has great advantages, modern laboratories and university facilities which include several established measurement methods with the good implementation and evaluation of mixed methods studies, which use both quantitative and qualitative methods, a consultation hour for scientists will be set up.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
The biggest surprise with regard to studying in Czech republic is the ability to adapt with the education requirements and easy to start career and find job related to my field of study.
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
The most memorable experience is the friendships and amazing environment in my department and my colleagues. Social life and activities are also interesting.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
Studying in the Czech Republic helped me to find a job in my field of study, i found a job as Tech Specialist, Network Arch & Design in Brno.
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
My advice for students who thought about studying in the Czech Republic is definitely to consider doing it. They should have a passion for exploring and learning about Czech culture and history.