- Motto: Vášeň pro studium vás přiměje milovat Českou republiku a vděčnost do České zemědělské univerzity.
- Country of origin: Colombia
- Situation: Alumni (finished studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Field of study: Zemědělství tropů a subtropů
- Level of study: Doctoral
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
A small country and academic education orients it on ecology, biodiversity conservation.
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
1. If it met my expectations. 2. The study program strengthened my competencies through cooperation with the Academy of Sciences. 3. Appropriate equipment.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
Study immersed in Slavic culture, in urban architecture.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
The skills I have acquired allow me to become professor at the Universidad del Pacífico.
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
Passion for learning a new language, culture and academic education.