- Motto: Currently studying at the Czech Technical University in Prague and helping prospective international students as a member of Study at CTU project team.
- Country of origin: Ukraine
- Situation: Student (currently studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Czech Technical University in Prague
- Field of study: Sustainable development and industrial heritage
- Level of study: Doctoral
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
Prague and CTU in Prague was the best institution for my research project supported by the IVF. Then I applied for the regular study.
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Yes, I am at the right country and institution :) Unfortunately, my research area and interest are not popular in my home country.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
Living expenses and good developed public transportation.
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
International community and travelling.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
First of all I have an opportunity to visit all most popular industrial heritage sites in Czech Republic as well as other countries of Central Europe.
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
Czech Republic is a good choice for high quality education for reasonable price. Good living conditions, sports and culture are making study more interesting.