- Motto: I have enjoy my first semester in Erasmus thanks to Mendel university and the ESN group. It was a really good experience with a lot of encounters. I hope the same for the second semester
- Country of origin: France
- Situation: Student (currently studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Mendel University in Brno
- Field of study: 2 years in economics studies
- Level of study: Bachelor
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
For discover the country and the East of Europe. And for the cheaper things
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
The exams are different than in my country. Mendel is a good university for Erasmus students because many people tried to help us.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
The Czech students are really welcoming
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
Discover and know a new culture can help me for the futur
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
Come in Brno and enjoy the local pleasur