- Motto: Currently a PhD student at Czech University of Life Sciences
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Situation: Student (currently studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Field of study: Sustainable Technologies
- Level of study: Doctoral
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
Pursue higher and quality education
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Yes, good system and facility
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
I have to learn czech even to communicate with the other students
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?