The Alumni Meetup - Austria 2021 is coming up shortly. Save the 4th of October 2021 into your calendar!
The event is open to all international alumni who studied at Czech higher education institutions and are native to or currently live in Austria. Register your ticket here More information about the programme will be announced soon on our website and the Facebook event.
- Welcome by the Czech National Agency for International Education and Research
- Welcome by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Vienna
- Czech Centres Vienna presentation
- Alumni Talks with guest speakers
- Short film screening
- Czech Trade startup introduction
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
- Alumni members of the Czech Republic Alumni programme
- Alumni Ambassadors registered on STUDY IN website
- Alumni members of the Erasmus Student Network Czech Republic
- All international students who studied at a Czech higher education institution
The aim of the event is to bring Austrian and international alumni of Czech higher education institutions living in Austria together and strengthen their connection to the Czech Republic. By involving the Czech Embassy in Vienna, we aim to enhance diplomatic relations between our two countries. Thanks to the Czech Centres in Vienna and CzechTrade Austria, you will also be able to enjoy a Czech-Austrian documentary screening and meet with Czech startups interested in finding new business or employees in the Austrian market.
The event is location-based and in a perfect situation would happen in person. However, since the current global situation regarding COVID-19 travel restrictions and health risks connected with in-person meetings, we have decided to organize the event in the safety of the online environment.
The amount of tickets is limited. You will receive a confirmation email and link to join the event a few days prior to the event.
We hope to see you there!