The Czech Republic Alumni in collaboration with the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Nur-Sultan is inviting you to attend the Alumni Meetup - Kazakhstan 2021 event.
Join the meet and greet with international alumni native to or currently living in Kazakhstan who studied at a Czech higher education institution. The Alumni Meetup – Kazakhstan 2021 is scheduled for the 15th of October 2021 at 16:00-18:00 ALMT (12:00-14:00 CET). Find the event on Facebook and register your ticket for the event here.
- Welcome by the Czech National Agency for International Education and Research
- Welcome by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Nur-Sultan
- Alumni Talks with guest speakers
- Cultural programme
- Alumni sessions
An exposition area with virtual stands of the event partners and organizers will be available throughout the evening.
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
The event is open to all international alumni who studied at Czech higher education institutions and are native to or currently live in Kazakhstan.
- Alumni members of the Czech Republic Alumni programme
- Alumni Ambassadors registered on STUDY IN website
- Alumni members of the Erasmus Student Network Czech Republic
- All international students who studied at a Czech higher education institution
The event is aiming to gather the Kazakh and other international alumni of Czech HE institutions anywhere in the world together and spark up a conversation across all Czech HE institutions. By involving the Czech Embassy in Nur-Sultan, we aim to enhance broader relations between our two countries.
The event is location-based and in a perfect situation would happen in person. However, since the current global situation regarding COVID-19 travel restrictions and health risks connected with in-person meetings, we have decided to organize the event in the safety of the online environment.
The amount of tickets is limited. You will receive a confirmation email and link to join the event a few days prior to the event.
We hope to see you there!