STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC INITIATIVE
and its website www.studyin.cz is an official source of information on higher education managed by the Czech National Agency for International Education and Research. It provides essential information about the higher education system, study opportunities and students life in the Czech Republic.
For prospective students, the Study in the Czech Republic initiative provides the following information on its website:
- Comprehensive overview of Czech universities
- Interactive study portal offering more than 1000 university study programs in English and other languages
- Information on the Czech higher education system, visa and admission process
- Overview of scholarship opportunities
- Opportunity to contact a STUDY IN representative or student ambassador from their country or region
- Experiences of current international students through our student blog
Study in the Czech Republic together with the Czech universities attend several student recruitment fairs every year all around the world. Moreover, we regularly attend virtual fairs and organize webinars and Facebook Live events for prospective students. Current events can be found here.
Foreign prospective students are also advised to follow social networks of Study in the Czech Republic - Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube, furthermore also to join Facebook group Study in the Czech Republic – Official Group where they can discuss any topic with current international students.
CURRENT STUDENTS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
We are glad to cooperate with current students, who can join the ambassador program and share their experience with prospective students through various channels – by publishing their profiles on our website and answering questions about studying in the Czech Republic or by contributing to our students blog and Instagram as one of the media ambassadors.
As a current student, you are welcome to join our Study in the Czech Republic – Official Group where you can connect and chat with hundreds of other international students from all around the country or to join various events organized by Study in the Czech Republic initiative and Czech universities. Students can also join the Czech Republic Alumni program already during their studies.
The aim of the Czech Republic Alumni programme is to bring together and support foreign students and graduates who have studied at Czech universities and thus deepen their relationship with the Czech Republic.
As part of the program, we offer graduates, among other things:
- Registration for the programme
- Networking with other alumni through our LinkedIn group
- Participation in events organized by Study in the Czech Republic and its partners
More about services, benefits and program registration can be found here: www.studyin.cz/alumni/