- Motto: Get out of your comfort zone and meet the unknown. You will be amazed about how many things are there waiting for you!
- Country of origin: Romania
- Situation: Student (currently studying in the Czech Republic)
- Higher education institution: Mendel University in Brno
- Field of study: Business and Economics
- Level of study: Bachelor
What made you decide to study in the Czech Republic?
1. It's not home. 2. It gave me the chance to gain experience both as student and adult.
Did your studies meet your expectations? How did you find the study programme, instructors, university facilities? Were there any differences from studying in your country?
Everything was at least a bit different from my home country. The study programme was organized differently from my home study programme (semester split in two blocks), I felt the instructors closer to students, and the university facilities are more advanced than at my home university.
What was the biggest surprise with regard to studying or living in the Czech Republic?
In Czech Republic, people are doing sports more than in my home country. Students like to travel very often and they are taking advantage of every weekend, and I've also noticed that they like to party and spend great time together :)
What was your most memorable experience or what did you enjoy most as a student in the Czech Republic?
Being surrounded with great people 24/7.
How do you think your time in the Czech Republic has helped your studies and/or your career?
I found out about the work in institutions abroad and about how important is to know about one's culture and customs.
Do you have any advice for students thinking about studying in the Czech Republic?
Get ready for the most memorable experience of your life and enjoy every each moment in the Czech Republic!